Love Me If You Must, by Nicole Young

Love Me If You Must (Patricia Amble, #1)
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

While Tish is confronting the demons of her past, she finds herself caught up in what just might be a murder mystery in a strange little town.  Whom can she trust?  Who could be the killer?  Will he come after her next?  All the while, she is being pursued by two men who want to win her heart.  Which should she confide in, and which is dangerous?

This quirky little tale touches on euthanasia, suicide, fear, trust, and finding a way to forgive oneself and move on with life.  I enjoyed the main character’s progression through making peace with her past as much as I enjoyed the twists and turns of the whodunit.  This was a light read with just enough tragedy to make it believable and just enough love and danger to make it a page-turner.  Did I mention this book is an Amazon freebie?  Gotta love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!